Monday, February 11, 2013

The Wolf's on the prowl

Carl Wolf
Freshman/Pitcher
Major: Sport Management

Carl was a Hilton High School Cadet in Rochester, New York. He is the son of Daryl and Julie Wolf and the oldest of three children. Carl was a three sport athlete at Hilton as he played basketball, football, and baseball.
Carl can’t seem to get away from Tim Horton's on campus. When asked where he liked to eat on campus his response was," I like Tim Horton's. I always seem to find my way to one."
He majors in Sport Management and in five years Carl hopes to be coaching or training with a baseball team.
Carl hopes to help contribute in any way he can this year. "I want to be part of the pitching staff. I enjoy playing with these guys and I will do everything in my power to help the team and my teammates towards winning a SUNYAC Championship."  

No comments:

Post a Comment