Monday, February 18, 2013

Quinn Danahy
Freshman/OF
Major: Public Relations

Quinn attended Bishop Timon - St. Jude. He is the son of Susan and Joseph Danahy and one of four children. Quinn was recommended to the program by former Blue Devil and Timon grad Matt Sullivan. He also played under FSU Hall of Famer Mark Clifford at Timon.
In hugh school, Quinn played linebacker on the football team and also played on the hockey team. His hobbies outside of baseball and school revolve mostly around exercising. “I enjoy lifting and getting into shape. I take care of my body and my body takes care of me."

Quinn also takes care of business in the classroom. He edged out Doug Aldridge for the top freshman GPA with a 3.49.
When asked on how he hopes to contribute to the success of the team this year his response was," I'm going to work hard and try and help any way I can. I will work to get better every day and help others get better so we can have a good season."
Quinn is a Public Relations major and his career objective is to land a career/job right out of college with his major. 

No comments:

Post a Comment