Thursday, November 10, 2011

G'Day, Mate

Recently, former Blue Devil Rob Herrmann arrived in Australia for what will be roughly a six-month trip to continue his baseball career. Here is what he is up to according to a recent email:

 Even though we haven't played too much I am keeping busy coaching some of the younger teams as well as my own, and training a lot during the days so far. I'll be starting a job next week which will eat up a lot of my time but have been getting out and about a ton so far. Attached are a couple of pictures from the coast here in an area called Pebbly Beach. The wildlife here is absolutely amazing and I have been having a lot of fun just seeing and photographing all of the new things around. The bird picture shows you how friendly most of the animals are for a free meal. I had some sunflower seeds with me so I was an instant hit with a ton of wild Rosellas and parrots.


The people here are wonderful and are especially caring a friendly towards Americans like myself. Weathers been great and temperatures are starting to touch the upper 80's low 90's at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment